Thursday, May 3, 2012

Mom, thank you for bringing me to Awana...
When you find a note on your desk from a child who comes to our Awana program written to his or her mom saying, "Mom, I love God more than I use to. Thank you for bringing me to Awana"... it's all worth it!  Last night, was our Awana Awards Night.  It was so neat to see so many awards handed out... not for the sake of receiving an award but knowing that many kids have worked hard to memorize God's Word.  As children learn God's Word, it helps to build a firm foundation for their faith.  As they apply the truths from the scripture that they've learned, it will help them in their daily lives.

Awana helps churches and parents work together to develop spiritually strong children. Children are evangelized and discipled as they discover answers to the question, "How does God want me to live my life?". Thank you, parents, for your commitment to getting your children to Awana each week and helping them learn their verses.  Below are a few pictures of a really great year but very busy year!  We hit the 85-90 number mark many nights!




No comments: