Monday, October 12, 2009

Much Loved Grandma

My mom, Betty Ferch, went home to be with Jesus on Saturday morning. Our hearts are broken and we grieve. I know she is in heaven with Christ because she asked Him to be her Savior years ago. I have never seen a person who made Christ top priority in her life like she did. She did exactly what the verse in Deuteronomy 11:19 tells us: “Fix these words of mine in your hearts and minds… teach them to your children, talking about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.” I don’t remember a day when my mother didn’t give out a word of wisdom from scripture or testimony of how the Lord was working in her life or in the lives of others.

Please join us as we celebrate my mother’s life on Wednesday morning, October 14, at 11:00 am at the church. Visitation is at 10:00 am.

Thank you for your love, care, concern and prayers in these past months. We have such a wonderful church family!

With love,
Jeanne Johnson

No comments: