Tuesday, May 19, 2009

What defines me is my relationship with Jesus

A link to a very special website was sent to me yesterday and I was able to listen this morning to a very important message at that site. I am asking you to listen also. Please listen all the way to the end because it will impact you greatly. It is a story of Rachel Barkey who is dying of cancer. She is 37 years old and has two small children. It will encourage your walk with Christ and will help keep your eyes focused on Him through all circumstances.

She says, “Cancer does not define me. Neither does being a wife or a mother. All these things are part of who I am but they do not define me. What defines me is my relationship with Jesus.”

Rachel Barkey has enjoyed many of the best things life has to offer... most precious to Rachel has been the joy of discovering daily the beauty of her personal relationship with Jesus Christ. A journey that started in her childhood, gained momentum as a student at a university, and has been the source of strength, courage, and hope in her five-year battle with cancer.

Go to Death is Not Dying and listen to Rachel's message she gave in March to over 600 women.

Jeanne

No comments: