Saturday, November 22, 2008

Thankful

I am coming up on six months on serving at PCEFC. I just want everyone to know that it has been wonderful. Of course there are up and downs, but every Sunday morning I am refreshed. It is great to sing in the 1st row because I can hear everyone else. It is great to get to know people. I am thankful for the Christians who serve God. I am thankful for the seekers who visit us who are looking for the answer to their pain. We have experienced tragedy and joy. We are forming our vision. We are setting up ministry structure. We are listening to God for what He would have us do.

Tomorrow we celebrate Thanksgiving early with a big potluck. I just pause and thank God for my first PCEFC potluck 6 months ago on our first official weekend.

Partnering with you-

Pastor Darren

No comments: