Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Great Teacher
I want to thank Mike Vedders (Glenn and ReneƩ Larsen's son-in-law) for helping me get this blog spot up and running. It took just a matter of part of the late afternoon yesterday. Mike's a wonderful teacher. He has a real gift for explaining and answering your technical questions! He was able to show me over the internet with a program called Adobe Flash. With Adobe Flash he can display his desktop to me while he's at his computer at Bethel University and I'm at my computer here in Pine City. Through this program I was able to see on my desktop what he was doing with his cursor as he guided me through setting up this site. Mike uses this particular program to give courses over the internet at Bethel. Mike is a graduate of Bethel University and on staff there. Thanks Mike!